Subject: [Leica] Greece's woes
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:49:41 -0700

I suspect if we go that route, a lot of countries will get into trouble with
China - and China is now the 800 lbs gorilla!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Greece's woes)