Subject: [Leica] Luis and Steve
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:44:54 +0200

Obviously.

There is a bit of that here in Spain as well. My landlady asked me about a
year ago if I could pay the rent in cash. I refused and have continued
paying in the civilized way, i.e. by bank transfer.

But the Greeks have taken tax evasion to a breathtaking new level compared
to other countries. This is why there is a great deal of reluctance among
German, Dutch etc. voters (and taxpayers) to keep pouring money into that
black hole.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu