Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clearing rain at beach
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 05:40:13 -0400

yes, agreed!

and if you license it to the folks at Newsmax to market to their captive
enthused followers as a great patriotic image
you can afford many more holidays around the planet :-)

i visualise "rainbow + eagle" teeshirts, mugs, coasters, mousepads,
patriotic and motivational posters....
oh yeah!
goldmine!
i hope you seriously consider it.