Subject: [Leica] Shooting with Shulman
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:01:53 -0400

always lovely watching respected photographers at work!

your photos are super by themselves and as a "making of" documentation.
:-)
bharani

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 02:44:07 -0400
From: Dennis Kushner <dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I had the pleasure of meeting Jim at a car show
in my old hometown of Fleetwood PA, As soon as
I walked into the park I spotted his Leica immediately.
Here are a few snaps, some you have seen before.
Color shots of some of his snaps as I shadowed him
while he was shooting. Can't wait to meet up again at
LUG in NYC in August.

Leica M6, 35/2 ASPH, Ektar 100.
C & C welcome.

http://gallery.me.com/denik2#100781