Subject: [Leica] Fun with Photoshop and Lightroom
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:25:23 -0400

1,3 and 4 for me
:-)
bharani

Message: 45
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:59:42 -0700
From: "Aram Langhans" <leicar at q.com>
To: <lug at leica-users.org>

I was strolling by the clock tower at our local community college (Yakima
Valley CC) on the way to class and took this shot with the idea that I would
try a few things with it reminiscent of my darkroom days and Kodalith
trials.  So, here are my results, starting with this straight treatment.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc2/ct/clock+tower-4720-2.jpg.html

There are 7 total in the gallery, each with a slightly different treatment
either using Lightroom, Nik Silver Efex, or Photoshop.  Feel free to view
large, if your bandwidth allows, to better see the grain added to some.

Any you like?  Dislike?  Comments welcome.

Aram