Subject: [Leica] Lusting for an M9
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:25:16 -0700 (PDT)

Leon,

It is really a poor tactic to sell before buying for two reasons:

1. You will want some accessories with your M9: an extra battery or two, a
"Thumbs Up", the hand grip, perhaps a Luigi case, etc., etc., etc.
     If you sell before hand you won't know how much to ask for your gear to
recoup your costs...
2. You may decide it is important to keep some of your old gear as backup.
Your
wife should understand this as you will be taking her to exotic and distant
lands on fabulous journeys. Once in a lifetime adventures that, if the new
technology fails, you will need a backup that works with your new system.

Thus, as you can plainly see, you must buy first...
Trust me, any other tactic would be foolhardy!

Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA