Subject: [Leica] OT: Name that movie
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:52:53 -0700

Totally OT, but fun.  I'm trying to find the name of a film I saw years
ago. I think it was a comedy.  The only thing concrete I remember about it
is that the principal character interacts with members of the French
Foreign Legion. The Legionnaires have names that are French-language
clich?s, and they do and say things appropriate to their names. One is
called D?j? Vu. When introduced, he says, "Haven't we met before,
Monsieur?" (or something similar).

--Peter

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: Name that movie)