Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Family Member
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:48:33 -0400

PESO:

Here is the newest member of our family:

http://www.pbase.com/image/136614854

Jasmine is a five month old German Shepherd puppy.  We went to Columbia on
Wednesday and got her from a guy who is moving and can't take her with him.
 She's a very sweet but very rambunctious puppy!  The challenge will be to
teach her that the chickens, guineas, and ducks are not fair game, but the
rabbits and rats are!

We've had 3 female German Shepherds who have all lived to be 20 years old.
 I hope the same is true with Jasmine.  She can take care of us in our old
age!

Leica M9, 35/1.4

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina