Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Family Member
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:28:06 -0400

She looks like she's had less than 10,000 pictures of her taken so far and
is trying to figure out if you are going to throw the camera so it can go
get it or not.

They way I trained Elmo to get the newspaper was one day I said "Elmo would
you get the newspaper off the front lawn please?"
And a second later it was in my hand.
Very complicated. No need for dog school.

Mark William Rabiner