Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Switzerland people, mainly
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:34:33 +0200

Last week's big event was the trip to Switzerland to visit my son before his
1-year internship with Nestle ends later this month and to bring back most
of his stuff. We spent a lot of time walking around Lausanne and Bern, and
the photographic haul was  rather massive (for me, anyway). Hence, this
week's picture blog is also the longest of the year so far. It focuses
mainly on the people we saw on the streets of Lausanne, Bern and Montreux
(the cities and places themselves will be the subject of a proper gallery
which I am still working on):

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=555

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman