Subject: [Leica] PESO: Tearing up a BMW
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:30:37 -0400

My nephew builds and races BMW's in rally.  He's in the midst of tearing
down two wrecks this evening, to rebuild a third for sale later this week.
I've been co-opted to be his gopher tonight, because he has to have the
wrecks stripped and loaded on the trailer, ready for the scrap dealer
tomorrow morning.

(And, before the neighbors call the cops!)

He and I will be up all night!

Here he is, hard at work!!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/L1000766.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/L1000769.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/L1000778.jpg.html

And, here he is driving in a recent rally in Tennessee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GNPxSU87oQ

Enjoy!!!
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com