Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Family Member FITNESS
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 03:00:21 -0400

The last time I took a walk without a camera I can't think of when that was.
Years ago.
Much of the reason has been the influence of Ted Grant.
Please know that I'm not writing this to be nice or cute or fellow-some.
Its just a real fact. In life you find people who influence you greatly.
That's bound to happen.

A lesson I learned is I take much better pictures when I have a camera.
Another is "flying is the safest way to fly" but you need an airplane.
Another one is a walk is a great thing but why leave your camera at home?
That's just plain dumb! Yea I can smell the roses. And snap a few of them
too. Might was well. Next year as well as built in GPS they'll have smell or
ama.
I used to love bicycling. One of  the few sports I was any good at.
But it gets you there way to efficiently. And I don't find it conducive to
shooting pictures. It can be done. Just not by me. I'm just not trying to
get there. I'm trying to savor every step. I'm along for the non ride.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography