Subject: [Leica] The IIIF still works
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:31:55 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for looking and for your kind words, the IIIF is
really a small jewell as you say, I think the new Fuji X100 could be
compared on his compactness, but you can not change the lenses.

Concerning your question , I develop my B&W on a professional Lab in
Barcelona, I scan the negatives on a old flatbead scanner Epson Photo
3170 and I work after on PS Elements 6 for Mac. A I think development
is an important part of the process, they work very well, they use X-
Tol.

Sometimes, very rarely I add some adjustment with Silver Efex Pro 2,
converting the image mode to RGB.

Thanks again!

cheers
Lluis

El 25/07/2011, a las 21:55, Peter Dzwig escribi?: