Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Visitor
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:34:17 -0500

Hi Bharani,

Yes, most of the medevac helicopters have them.  I can see them as a last
line of defense, but I wouldn't encourage depending on them.  Most lines
around hospital heliports are marked with large red plastic balls, to make
them more visible, and the highest post is marked with a red warning light.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA