Subject: [Leica] exfat file format
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:43:41 -0700 (PDT)

May or not be able to handle the format but something tells me an 8.5 gig
file could be bigtime trouble unless it's being streamed....

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] exfat file format)