Subject: [Leica] (PESO) more skies....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:09:54 -0400

On Jul 28, 2011, at 5:59 AM, John McMaster wrote:

> A couple from this week

Very nice, especially the winter sunrise.  Lovely!   Might I suggest
cropping out that tree branch (?) in the lower right hand corner?  It's a
bit distracting in a really great image, IMHO.

Don't you just love what that M9 can do?

Thanks for sharing this one!

Those of us who are enduring an awful heat wave in the northern hemisphere
would love to go out to a cool winter sunrise!

My photography jaunt along the Chattahoochee River yesterday turned into an
opportunity for a touch of heat stroke?.more like a slap in the head,
actually.  Not fun!

Ken

Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com