Subject: [Leica] getting your posting to the LUG faster
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:03:01 -0700

If a message is sent to LUG at leica-users.org it will be forwarded on
directly to all subscribers.

If a message is sent to multiple addresses, one of which is LUG at
leica-users.org, the LUG copy is sent to me for review. If I determine that
it is a real message and not something commercial or spammatory, I will
release it for distribution.

When I get a message for review, sometimes I get to it immediately and
sometimes I don't. I do try to get to all of them within 24 hours. But if
you're sending something that you want to reach the LUG quickly, send it
just to the LUG.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] getting your posting to the LUG faster)