Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A small funeral for Medicare and Medicaid
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:37:45 -0500

Don't know about want, but we need the insurance.  We have private
insurance that is quite a bit better than MC Part B/D, so we're used to
paying :).  My concern was for lower income retirees who may be really
squeezed by the increasing MC premiums, and then receive reduced or
rationed care.

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog