Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A small funeral for Medicare and Medicaid
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:12:58 -0400

True for everyone in my generation. Our parents were solidly middle class,
made good money and had good jobs as soon as they graduated from high
school. My generation has $8 an hour jobs that require a masters degree and
tens of thousands in student loans we'll never pay for because we cannot
even afford to eat on the pay we get. I'm lucky, I'm doing better than that
self-employed, but I went years after college when I would go days at a time
without food and I have been without a place to live. This is not a good
life by any definition. Look at my Fort Wayne page and read the story there.
That basically says it all....how our country has fallen.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=32

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography