Subject: [Leica] New images on LUG gallery
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:36:18 +0100

Lluis

Firstly, thanks for looking and commenting. I love the first one from the
potting shed (and there are more to come from that spot) and I have had a
number of kind comments about it from other sources. In general I think the
b&w look fine on my monitor with no burn-out to the whites. The last one of
the three (landscape of taller trees) looks white down one side of one
trunk, but this is mainly because of a pale green 'mould' that was growing
down the tree.

Thanks again,

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS