Subject: [Leica] PESO: Kimberton Fair Princess
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:34:08 -0400

i agree.
i feel jim's lens takes a loving, tolerant look at all our people.
there is a sense of involvement here.
bharani

I don't think he's making fun. She's a perfect archetype of fair
royalty in my experience. Pretty, (not perfect), home-town
wholesomeness in appearance. Just who you want to represent the ideals
of county fairs. (Not saying I agree with all that, but that's the
message I always got from the whole thing.)

Somehow, her purse hanging adds the perfect touch.

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"It is much easier for good to deal with evil than it is for good to
deal with stupidity." - unknown