Subject: [Leica] Tilting Ferry
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:44:05 -0700

Hi Luggers,
My wife and I have been traveling from one Gulf Island to another visiting
friends. Two nights ago we were on Mayne, having a glass of wine on the deck
of a friend's cabin which faces onto Active Pass (where all the BC ferries
pass through on their way back and forth to the Mainland) and the old Queen
of Nanaimo veered into Sturdies Bay port on Galiano Island across from where
we were sitting. I had the GH2 with the 100 - 300 zoom and took this tilting
picture of the old ferry. The lens was set at 246mm f8.0 shutter speed
1/1300 ISO 160.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/SummerCanada2011/QNanaimoW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/44w4a78

Please look large and enjoy,