Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Morning, NOW FEATURE :-) Ida Townsip, Monroe County, Michigan - Ken's suggestion
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:00:24 -0700

Susan Ryan OFFERED:

Well Susan my dear you make a side trip to Vancouver and we'll... "the
Vancouver crew" even though I live on the Canadian Big Island in the
Pacific! "Vancover Island and in the City of Victoria"  :-) we'll hold a
party celebrating your visit! As we try to do for visiting LUGGITTES to the
most beautiful part of CANADA! :-)

Now watch the riot start between Canadians on that one.! :-)

Come along any time and I'm sure we can throw some thing together! :-)

Really helps if you enjoy Japanese food! :-) Not necessary, but helps! :-)

Thank you very much for your " You are my mentor and hero." You've created a
very nice feeling for me as it was my priviledge to meet Craig Semetko last
week. And he offered exacty the same compliment! "Jeesh now I'm blushing!"
:-)

cheers,
ted