Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meet Greyson
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:13:42 -0500

On 8/2/2011 3:03 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> African Greys are supposed to be the best talkers. There was one on Animal
> Planet a few months ago that liked to tell people to fuck off, and it even
> knew how to flip the middle finger (using one of its feet!) when it said
> it!

My Grey decided to make his own sentences.  I would say, can you bark
like a dog?  He would think for a minute and say "I can bark like a
fish".  Everyone would laugh, he would laugh, and then utter the phrase
you mention above.   I had to get rid of him - you can't board them out
if they cuss, as they'll teach all the other birds.