Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meet Greyson
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:54:03 -0500

It is an awkward moment, since if he puts his foot out to perch on your
finger, he will probably also put his beak down for balance.  There are
usually two outcomes.  However, and it is a big however, if he does not
want to perch he will usually back up or make some hostile move.  My
Amazon loves to have her back scratched, but is in PMS right now and
makes it clear not to even open the cage door.

Ken