Subject: [Leica] Leica] IMG OT: first few from my Rolleiflex
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 02:49:48 -0400

Thanks Alan,
I know that I'm going for centered composition in a few but that's
really a consequence of using the "new" camera. I know I'll grow out of
it with a bit more work.
The 3.5E Planar is simply one of the nicest cameras I've ever held, in
my opinion. Everything is just so precise and the lens is amazing.

Thanks very much for your comments.
Phil Forrest