Subject: [Leica] Perpignan
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 23:26:55 +0100

The second one used to be a hotel. I stayed there the very first time I
visited Perpignan in 2002. Same name, but 'Residence' was replaced by
'Hotel' - the sign looks to be the same with a word changed. One of my
favourite cafes in the world is only a few paces away.

Steve

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Perpignan)
Message from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Perpignan)