Subject: [Leica] Death Valley pano -revised
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:00:27 -0400

oh wow!
i am truly impressed by this.
yup, looks hot + dry!
:-)
bharani

Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 18:30:15 -0500
From: Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Death Valley pano -revised
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

That is about right. ?It was January, parkas in the morning out on the
dunes. ?Lots of clouds and some rain. ?Now here is a summertime shot in
Death Valley :)

http://www.kencarney.com/Places/tif_0016_std.html

Ken

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Death Valley pano -revised)