Subject: [Leica] M9-SDHC Compatibility Issues
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:46:55 -0400

i reformat the card every time i download the images.

that's because the Mac says it has deleted the images
and the camera says the images have been deleted
BUT the memory capacity of the card goes down to zero

and when i stick such a card into the reader at ritz camera
out pop every single "deleted" photo.

so i learnt to reformat each time just so i have space for new images!
bharani