Subject: [Leica] Riot photographs
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:42:24 +0200

They have Blackberries etc. and use the mobile internet to organize the
riots. We are not talking about some poor, disaffected youths making a
"political" statement. These are just like the football hooligans, addicted
to pure violence (football hooligans are not poor either, if they were they
would not be able to travel around Europe to "support" their teams).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain