Subject: [Leica] Need advice on scanning
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:48:37 -0500

Hi Karen,

I have an early Epson flatbed scanner, a Perfection 2450 Photo, purchased
off the well-known auction site, that worked fine for me to scan similar
prints.  I would suspect that most flat-bed scanners will do the job.  Just
make sure that the scanner interface matches your computer, such as a USB
cable, etc., and that it will work with your current computer operating
system.  I am still running Windows XP, so most older scanners are no
problem.

I have not had any experience sending prints out to be scanned.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA