Subject: [Leica] FS: Visoflex II: Shoot Digital Macros with your M9!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:30:12 -0700

I have a Visoflex II for sale with or without the prism finder..

Fits all Leica M cameras except the M5.  M8 and M9 require a different prism
finder than I can offer for sale, but the Visoflex II works just fine.

Actually a very practical Macro kit.. You may use some of your existing
lenses, and a couple of adapters ..

If you have a 180/400/560/800 Telyt lens hanging around, you can use it to
shoot digital birdies..

Contact me and I will fix you up...

BTW, I just purchased a Visoflex II to shoot Macros with my M8.. And maybe
some local birdies as well..

Frank Filippone

Red735i at earthlink.net