Subject: [Leica] Noctilux versions AND LENS SHADES !!!! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:13:07 -0400

I think the issue may be not the regretting of  using a lens shade.
How would that happen? No ones said that!
But the regretting of not using lens shades.
I've been for the most part not using shades all that much over the past few
years and not regretting it. And this is in the context of the instant
feedback I get in the back of the camera. And the fact that I am processing
the image often within hours of taking it. And showing it to people.
If there was something funny going on I think I'd be right on top of it.
--
Mark R.