Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:53:27 -0400

I think a crop circle camera is very apropos for a very small camera body.
Line a half frame Olympus pen body was to a Nikon F.
The old and creaky M8 is the same size and weight as a new cutting edge
stupendous M9.

I looking for a digital Rollei 35.
A 24x36mm sensor in a body which acts as a life support system for it. A
body about he size of a Rollei 35. Or what we call a point and shoot.
It could be an Evil camera. But I'm in tough with my dark side.

When that comes out the current cropped compact rangefinder Oly's and pen
f's and Ricoh's will be laughable. So maybe I'll wait.

--
Mark R.