Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:12:16 +1200

How do you know that? Rumours are that Sony are not renewing their A900/850
range. Still very few FF cameras released and the Micro 4/3 (2x) and Sony
NEX (1.5x) range taking off with matching video cameras. I would not
describe the NEX/Panasonic 4/3 range as your typical P+S..... Who needs the
"quality" of FF over either of those?

john