Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roberto Lopez
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:33:07 +1000

Thanks Tina. Yes, I see that the rope knot is on-topic ;-) It just grabs my
eye away from the main.
On the colour difference, ignoring colour space stuff, the 'look' of your
photo is  a very modern one, very digital/processed if that makes sense. Of
course you are the only judge of what you have in your original transparency
compared to what we've seen in your web version here (not to mention the
only judge of how you want it to look).
Back in perspective I think that it is a fabulous shot and I wish that I
could claim it as mine. Perhaps even Dr Ted wouldn't object to what the
colour contributes here.

Cheers
Geoff

*You rock, Izzy! Alt girlz rule*