Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pink for the Cure
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:58:07 -0400

Pink for the Cure...... This Pink Peony is just one of the many
gorgeous flowers which my wife grows in her garden. Now I know what I
have been saving it for. Several weeks ago my wife was diagnosed with
an aggressive form of breast cancer. On Friday she had fairly radical
surgery to remove her cancer. SHe came through the surgery just fine
and she came home from the hospital this afternoon. This picture is
in honor of all the women, like my wife, who have battled, are
battling, or will battle breast cancer.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Pink_Peony_2.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms Welcome.

Thank,