Subject: [Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:29:23 -0700

That's been my experience as well. I prefer SD cards.

As for read/write speeds, they're quite equivalent. SD cards were faster for
a couple of years, but CF cards seem to have caught up. For similar size and
performance though CF cards seem to be more expensive, probably because SD
sales are many times that of CF cards.