Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store graveyard
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:56:03 -0500

I suspect many of us have Cambridge Camera stories.  This thread brought
back unhappy memories of around 1975 or so, waiting for the purchased, paid
for and promised super 8 camera to arrive so I could film my first
daughter's first steps.

What a scurrilous bunch of unmentionables they were......or maybe still are:

http://www.cambridgeworld.com/leica_b26.html

--Bob

==On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 8:52 AM, W. R. Smith <wrs111445 at yahoo.com>

Replies: Reply from dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman) ([Leica] IMG: Camera store graveyard)