Subject: [Leica] OT IMG Rerun: The Smokies, Part Deaux
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:00:58 +0000

Tina, George & Ken,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Tina,
How big would you like them? Or, how big is big?
The prints that I gave to my daughter are 16" long. I felt that was the best
compromise between size and framing costs. I calculated that there are
enough pixels in these files to go up 32"-36" long. I'm not sure that I
could afford the cost of frames at that size. I might also have to reinforce
the walls. Grinning.

Pondering "How big is big" in the Texas heat.
Wayne

"Those are the kinds of photos I've always wanted to take of the Smokies.  I
can just imagine them printed very large on the wall of a cabin in the
Smokies!  Makes me want to be there!

Tina

m-m-m-m-m-m-m-good.
beautiful country
beautifully captured

Regards,
George Lottermoser

Wayne, these are great!

I got home Friday, late, got a little sleep, and started on printing some of
the Smokies images from the past few weeks.

Keep up the good work.

Ken"