Subject: [Leica] Another photo-culture-police report
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:17:03 -0400

i agree totally.

do not give a millimetre!
bharani

From: Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: lug at leica-users.org
 delsp=yes

Especially to George's comment:

Hear, hear!

I took photos of my daughter in a fun park and a mum complained to the
manager because she thought I might be a paedophile.  Non-
photographer's just don't understand that some people 'do photography'
and see beauty and moments at times others don't.  We can't change
that, but what we should be able to prevent is the law-enforcers from
taking away our rights to preserve or share perceptions of things we
are ordinarily allowed to perceive, saving those objects that are
protected by copyright.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne