Subject: [Leica] epson k3 vx HDR inks
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 23:49:42 -0500 (CDT)

The 3880 is what I have had for several months and I am VERY happy
with it, especially for the B&W prints it makes.   They are perhaps
better than what I've been making in my darkroom for 40 years.  The
3880 is why I asked earlier today if prints from it wouldn't be the
best way to store images for the long run.

Robert