Subject: [Leica] IMG: Les Adieux- some answers
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:11:03 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you all for your interest.

Setting= Vilnius Lithuania aka extreme North Cataluna ;-)
And yes, it looks like a stage, the whole city is just like this - features
82 churches for instance if I'm not mistaken. Unesco protected sites get EU
funds to restore the damage caused by neglect until it joined the EU. It is
used by the motion picture industry when they need historic settings and
that bountiful light that extends hours of shooting in available light due
to its northern location - postcards to follow when I've processed them.

The caption: this couple were parting, with obvious regrets, walking slowly
and turning back repeatedly, hence the plural in Adieu; I just went click
Tedwise.

BW :I was quite please with the BW I got on the Imac, yet I don't know how
it is rendered on other screens ...

Thanks again.

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 17/08/2011