Subject: [Leica] Leica finances
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 07:06:42 +1000

Frank, the girl mentioned was simply a shareholder that attended the
meeting, I think with her parents.
Leica Camera does listen to its customers. Customers that are actually
buying and using their products (and now in greater numbers than in the
1960's)
That doesn't mean every suggestion or complaint or on-line opinion is valid
or actionable. They do have senior stafff who are members of the L Camera
Forum though and I think RFF. In fact they are using Forum members for
firmware testing, and feedback too on reported problems

Cheers
Geoff

*Izzy for Prime Minister!*
*Model superstar*