Subject: [Leica] red mini
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:58:26 +0100

A number of years ago I hit a mini side on when I was doing about 30. Not my
fault I hasten to add, the driver pulled out straight in front of me from a
side road. The mini looked like a balloon that someone had pushed their fist
into. The whole of the side of the car seemed to have been pushed into. No
serious injury to the driver, concussion and some broken ribs.

Steve

Replies: Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] red mini)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] red mini)