Subject: [Leica] Palo Alto camera store
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 07:07:03 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, yes and sort of.
They still have the collection.
Though they have some film Leica's on the shelf, they do not carry any new
stock
that I am aware of other then older lenses that won't move. The primary
Leica
dealer in the Bay Area is Camera West in Walnut Creek, then Bear Images (a
distant second). My guess is if you had KSP order anything for you, you'd be
last in line at a last in line dealership.
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com