Subject: [Leica] Semetko at Phil Stern Gallery in LA
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:27:44 -0700

Hello All,

I have an exhibition of my work at the Phil Stern Gallery in Downtown LA
running till October 1st. There are 35 prints--some not shown
before--ranging in size from 11x14 to 6 ft wide. And two color shots--a
first for me! Check out the gallery:

http://philsterngallery.com/

Phil is 91 and has taken iconic shots of James Dean, Frank Sinatra, JFK and
countless other celebrities of the 50's and 60's. In fact, Phil took the
shots of Marilyn Monroe that appear in my shot of the guy at the urinal (you
can see that shot here: http://semetko.com/usa/ ). We created a special
edition of 9 16x20 silver prints of that shot, signed by both Phil and I. If
you happen to be in LA by October 1st, please drop in!

Cheers,

Craig