Subject: [Leica] whale watching boat
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:49:06 -0400

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/scleroplex/whale+watching+boat.jpg.html
>
> :-)
> bharani

Very cute capture. This is one shot, where the smaller sensor makes the
choice of focus plane harder. Iffffff there was time to set the camera,
you would probably use shallow DOF F1.4 and have the whole image centred
on the kid. For me the background is unimportant in this shot.

Now I know, its better to get such a great moment than miss it with
fiddling, but its just a comment (he says, ducking for cover)

Cheers

Alastair