Subject: [Leica] Leica and Apple
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:25:05 -0400

I amazed at all of the shipping speed going on lately.  I got a ProBox from
Amazon to hold 4 hard drives.  I notified them late Friday afternoon that it
did not work.  Saturday morning before 10 there was another one on my front
porch (at the farm!) with labels to send the non-functioning one back.
 Amazing!

Tina