Subject: [Leica] Apple and Leica
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:26:48 -0400

Rei writes:

"Minor quibble--the first Mac was 128K.  We got ours with Imagewriter

from Columbia as part of the Apple University initiative."

- - - - -

You are right. My 1984 Mac had 128K. I converted it to 512K. I knew Apple
was on to something when I took it out of the box and plugged in in. It
worked! Within 15 minutes after booting it up my 8 year old daughter was
drawing pictures with MacDraw. It took me months to learn the command line
interface of my desktop IBM.

Larry Z